Luis R. Guzman
LUCABERI CONSULTING LLC
LUCABERI CONSULTING LLC, is a management consulting firm specializing in Organizational, and Leadership Development, including Strategic Planning.
Luis Guzman is an organizational development and strategy expert with over 20 + years of professional work experience in the private, public, and non-profit sectors across various industries: academia, insurance, media/satellite, mortgage, non-profit, community mental health, staffing/recruiting, and telecommunications.
Luis began his career in risk management and compliance where he honed his management and leadership skills and started to see the benefit of effective organizational and leadership development. This early experience gave him extensive international experience in countries including, Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, Trinidad & Tobago, and Puerto Rico. Luis is bilingual in Spanish, both native and fluent.
Luis is now primarily focused on helping clients develop effective leaders and strong, collaborative organizations through training and program development in areas including: Transformational Leadership, Change Management, Empowering Work Environments, Organizational Strategic Analysis, Cross-Sectional Collaborations, Organizational Development, and Strategic Development & Planning. Luis is also an Instructor at the University of California Riverside Extension in the Management and Technology Department. Additionally, he is also a guest Lecturer in Communication Strategy in Business course at the University of Southern California - Marshall School of Business.
Luis holds a Master of Science in Counseling Psychology, an Executive Master of Leadership from the University of Southern California and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
Past Engagements & Accomplishments:
• Developed strategic plan for major private research academic medical center to assist the executive leadership team chart a new course for the center. The goal was to get the staff engaged in understanding the health care needs of the local community the center services. Successfully facilitated meetings that lead to the development of: organizational vision, values and mission; goals strategies, tactics and an execution and implementation plan; planned monitoring, measuring and reporting of success/results.
• Developed a compliance program and training curriculum for 9 separate subsidiaries in Latin America and the Caribbean for a major multi-national satellite provider. Working with executives and direct reports, developed policies and procedures in support of internal controls and compliance as well as customized procedures based on each country’s political, legal/regulatory, business climate and unique cultural history/perspective. Provided training in country’s native language (Spanish).
• Co-facilitated presentation and delivery of training for organization’s newly developed leadership competency model to mid-size and large-size cross functional business units.
Frank Adler co-founded Operational Excellence Consulting in 2009 to follow his passion for Operational Excellence and to be able to work with organizations that share this enthusiasm.
Frank has over 19 years of domestic and international leadership experience in General Management, multi-site Operations & Supply Chain Management, Quality Management, Customer Support Management, and Operational Excellence & Lean Six Sigma. Frank’s industry experience includes telecommunications, consumer electronics, electronic manufacturing & assembly, health care services, metal fabrication, and call center outsourcing.
Frank international experience includes countries including Mexico, Brazil, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Philippines, India, Singapore, UK, France, Germany, Finland and the United States.
Frank holds a Ph.D. in Operations Research and Industrial Economics from the Helsinki University of Technology (Finland). He is a certified and experienced Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, with in-depth and hands-on expertise in implementing these concepts and tools in various organizations and industries.
In addition to English, he is fluent in German and Finnish.
Frank is a frequent speaker at public and corporate seminars and special events about Operational Excellence and Lean Six Sigma for Operations and Supply Chain Management.
Past Engagements & Accomplishments:
• Successfully deployed a regional Lean Six Sigma initiative for an international telecommunication company. This resulted in $25M in annualized savings over the first 24 months.
• Led the customer service outsourcing activities of a smaller consumer electronics company, resulting in significantly improved customer satisfaction and a reduction of overall support costs by 30%.
• Supported various organizations across multiple industries in establishing supplier bases in China, Taiwan and the Philippines, leading to significant cost reductions.
• Successful start-up and turnaround of manufacturing sites across a number of industries, domestically and internationally.